INTEGRATE-HTA is an innovative, three-year FP7 project that ended in December 2015. Using palliative care as a case study, this project aimed to develop concepts and methods that enable a patient-centred, comprehensive assessment of complex health technologies.
In total, the project led to the following six guidances:
- Guidance on the integrated assessment of complex health technologies – The INTEGRATE-HTA Model
- Guidance for assessing effectiveness, economic aspects, ethical aspects, socio-cultural aspects and legal aspects in complex technologies
- Guidance for the assessment of treatment moderation and patients’ preferences
- Guidance for the Assessment of Context and Implementation in Health Technology Assessments (HTA) and Systematic Reviews of Complex Interventions: The Context and Implementation of Complex Interventions (CICI) Framework
- Guidance on the use of logic models in health technology assessments of complex interventions
- Guidance on choosing qualitative evidence synthesis methods for use in health technology assessments of complex interventions
All developed methods and concepts were applied in a case study on palliative care, which is described in the Case Study Report: Integrated assessment of home based palliative care with and without reinforced caregiver support: ‘A demonstration of INTEGRATE-HTA methodological guidances’ – Executive Summary.
The methodological guidances as well as the
executive summary of the case study and an introduction to the guidances are now available in the downloads section of this website.
|Project||Consortium||News & Agenda|
|INTEGRATE-HTA is a three-year project that ended in December 2015 and was co-funded by the European Union under the Seventh Framework Programme. Read more..||The consortium for this project comprised of seven partners from five different countries and was coordinated by the University of Bremen. Read more..||The methodological guidances as well as the executive summary of the case study and an updated overview of our publications are available in the downloads section of this website. More news..|